Mother's Day

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Farm



It's that time of year again!!
I can't believe that spring has come and we are starting farm work!  To be honest I'm not sure when or if it really ever ended this last year.  But we are definitely back into the swing of things!!
This is the picture of Brayden out in the corn field with Grandpa.  They both had so much fun!!  Brayden talks about getting to ride with Grandpa all the time.  I know this year he is going to really enjoy riding in the tractors.  We are really hoping we can keep him safe and out of fields when he sees a tractor.  I think Brad is really excited to have his little boy excited to be at the farm with him.
The girls are even getting more involved with the farm.  They help milk cows now a couple of times a month and they really do enjoy it.  They are hoping to be able to help even more this summer.  I am just looking forward to summer and school getting out!!
So this is the time of year when we have to enjoy every moment we have with Brad because they really are few!!  I love Brad because even during the summer he tries his hardest to be there and do things with us but it is hard.  Right now I am trying to plan some summer activities and we are faced with the choice if I go with out him to Mnt. Rushmore or not go.  We usually take a summer trip with my parents and this is the trip that they are going to take in June.  So we really don't have a lot of time to decide what to do.  It is always hard for me to make these decisions (wish me luck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment