Mother's Day

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve!!

I can't believe it is Christmas Eve already.  Where has all the time gone.  We have had a busy couple of months.  Brad and I celebrated our 12th anniversary!  To celebrate we spent a couple days together in Jerome Idaho.  Yes, I did say Jerome over the years we have learned something very important it really doesn't matter where we go.  It really only matters that we are together!!  I really love my hubby!!  We got to meet up with one of Brad's friends from back in the day.  He took us around and showed us the dairy's he manages in that area.  It was actually fun and very educational.  It was nice to see how different farms run.  Plus Brad just enjoyed spending sometime with his friend.

The kids are growing a ton (well a few of them are!)  We make marks on one of the doors in our house of the how tall the kids are at least once a year.  Well we just did it about 3 weeks ago.  My little girl Vanessa isn't really little any more.  She has grown over 6 inches in the last year.  She can wear my shoes now and even borrows some of my sweater dresses and jackets.  (I really didn't think this would start for a couple more years at least.)  Baylielynn on the other hand is going to stay little for a while longer.  I'm kind of glad at least one of my little girls are staying little.  She has only grown about 2 inches and that is giving her a little!  Brayden on the other hand is taking after his dad and oldest sister.  He has grown over 5 inches.  He really is the size of a 4-5 year old.  He really does out weigh Baylie and can take her out if he really wants to and that is a lot of the time.  He really like to pick on Baylie (we aren't sure why.)

This year we have had a elf from Santa come and visit.  Her name is Sally and she reminds me of Baylie.  She is a little mischievous when we are all asleep.  She must get bored when she comes back from reporting to Santa and no one is awake yet!!  She brought letters from Santa for the kids the first day she showed up on our tree.  The kids have loved searching the house for her every morning!!

Brad has taken today off to go down and see my parents for Christmas.  Brad has done it this way for the last couple of years.  It is kind of nice to be able to go down to Hyrum on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day.  We get to spend sometime with my parent alone and then we don't have to go any where on Christmas day if we don't want to.  Yes, he has to milk on Christmas day this way, but usually he still has to go down and feed no matter what so it just ends up spending a couple more hours at the farm.  Plus it gives me a chance to put Brayden down for a nap and I can take one and not feel bad!

I probably won't get on again until after Christmas so.  Merry Christmas everyone!!  I will get on and post pics of Christmas morning in a couple of days.  When things slow down a little.  I will also post pics from the girls concerts.

Merry Christmas!!  Love the Lindhardt's




No comments:

Post a Comment