Mother's Day

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A long time to not write!


My loving husband started this awhile ago thinking he had time! Well the joke was on him. He doesn't even have time for my huney do list besides sitting on a computer and writting about what is going on in our lives. So after a lot of pondering I have decided to step in and try doing it for him. So here goes nothing!
Brad spends more time at the farm right now then he does at home. The kids and I look forward to winter when we will see him more. But after 11 years of marriage I have learned to be an okay single parent if I say so myself!! (Yes I'm just kidding) Hay is down, barley is in, corn is ready, and so is wheat. So he won't be slowing down any time soon. Every body cross there fingers that everything goes well and he is done before his small trip at the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment