Mother's Day

Thursday, November 19, 2009


"Happy Anniversary"
This is Kasaundra. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows how lucky I really am. Brad and I have been married 10 years today. We have been through a lot together over the years. Some really hard things and some miracles that we will never forget.
Brad is a really amazing husband, dad, and son. He has helped me a lot through the years and I know I couldn't have made it this far without him. He helps around the house (I know that is rare and I am very lucky.) He loves helping with the kids homework and playing and teasing the girls. Brad is the greatest man alive and my love for him grows each day!
Brad I love you. You are the most handsome man alive and I can't wait to grow old with you. Happy 10 years I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment